This is one of the first 20 Tigers issued to s.Pz.Abt.503.
This was what we call an "initial" Tiger, with two pistol ports and a Pz.3 turret bin. The crew added a rain shield to the mantlet, and spare track storage bars to the lower hull front. In late 1943, the spare track bars became almost completely detached, and the mantlet was replaced by another. Both mantlets had the standard thick area at the visor.
The tank's markings were minimal and typical of the 503 battalion. It had a white number "133" on the turret sides and presumably on the turret bin (we cannot see that). The Balkenkreuz was painted on the hull sides. Even in the earliest photo, there is no "tiger's head" logo to be seen. The numeric digits were later reworked to be black with white outlines.