The signature "Totoraitis F." is scratched into the painted cross on the left side of Tiger 142. The Tiger is a turretless wreck, lying on the Hunt's Gap battlefield near Ksar Mezouar in April 1943. An American engineer team now intends to destroy it further. This may be the name of their commander. The photo shows clearly the two-part construction of the Tiger's first type of side mudguards.