Tiger "131" belonged to s.Pz.Abt. 504 and was shipped to Tunisia in March or April 1943. The battalion was assigned to the 5th Panzer Army (not the Afrikakorps). This tank's combat history is unknown before its final action, when it was captured by British forces. It operated in the farmlands of northern Tunisia and very probably didn't see the southern desert. After capture it was evaluated by the British and eventually went to a UK museum.
Tiger 131 has the 'flat' mantlet of the Tiger (P). The crew added a step and handle at the front, and removed the headlight fixtures (perhaps donating them to a damaged veteran Tiger of s.Pz.Abt. 501). The tank was wired for S-mine launchers but did not have any.