This photo was apparently made on 26 April 1943, when a newsreel crew visited "Point 174" in Tunisia. The hill was occupied by the 2nd Foresters of the 3rd Brigade, following a battle two days before. The Germans were still shelling the area, so the camera crew were not faking their need to shelter in a trench. The Tiger tank, on the other hand, was apparently driven a short distance up to this hilltop, probably on that same day, and probably for the benefit of the camera. British soldiers remained on this hill until the 3rd May.